A new guide, well worth looking at

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiWorman

Reaction score
Hello,

I have found out about a new website and magazine, this is a cosmetic and beauty guide, the magazine is sent out in the area, and it is very high quality, as you can see.

There is a link for a free copy on the site, cosmetic surgery and beauty guide

Have a look around as new things are added.

I did a feature in the magazine, have a look here Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty 2009 Edition page 43 at the top, you can zoom with the slider on the right.

All in all its been quite good.

Heidi x

Hello Heidi,
Thanks for that information,
I have just signed up for my free magazine,
Take care
Emma x

Me too Thanks.

And me ...Thank you!!
xxx

Hello Heidi,
Thanks for that information,
I have just signed up for my free magazine,
Take care
Emma x

Did you have a look Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty 2009 Edition on page 43? its a bit funky you have to wait for it to load and zoom in.

I see you are in Essex to, are you going to the Essex Beauty Show next weekend? see my post in Chit Chat.

Heidi :hug:

hello Heidi,

i'm Pamela a nail tech in ireland, had a peep at your atricle, it looks great! The pictures of the eyebrows are fantastic, i would love to have that done for my mother as she has nothing left. Is there anyone over here that you would recommend? would be a job gettin her to go to england!

Great work though!

Thank you, I am proud of the shape of my brows.

I have 2 clients that have come over from Ireland to see me, 1 lady is a nurse and she brings her mother. I would not expect this, I will look into it for you.

Heidi x

Latest posts

Back