A pink with staying power?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellechopchop

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone reccomend a pink that isn't going to wash straight out like crazy colours do?
Thanks

I used to have a pink under fringe a few years ago and used la riche directions you have to pre lighten the hair and it stayed on for quite long, I have black hair so it was easy to comb through before a shower if it started to fade xx

I used to have a pink under fringe a few years ago and used la riche directions you have to pre lighten the hair and it stayed on for quite long, I have black hair so it was easy to comb through before a shower if it started to fade xx

Great thanks! Will have a look for that

Also u could try pravana vivids they are Demi permanent and also require pre-lightening :D

I use organic and minerals carmine pink which is great! It's a squeezey tube so keep it in the shower and add into my conditioner every time it needs refreshing :) x

Not sure what capital is. I got mine from either Salon Services or Adel x

Unfortunately pravana hasn't finalised the distribution rights for the uk yet but is a well known brand in America and highly rated , I got mine from eBay but u can also get them from amazon x

Latest posts

Back