A Plea for Support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Guys,
My 4 year old who is Autistic attends a local charity run play therapy group. To raise funds they are having a ladies indulgence evening at Wokingham Town Hall.
I have offered my services to provide manicures and will also have some retail items. Obviously this has to be done on a shoestring although I have gone out of my way financially to make the service as good as possible.

What I could really do with are some promotional posters to put up on the wall to help draw people to me. If anyone has anything they think might be suitable that they are prepared to donate, please PM me and I'll let you have my details.
Thanks

I have a couple of posters and some nail varnishes you could sell if that helps. If you can email your address to [email protected] , abby is my PA, i will let her know so she can send them

Good luck!

Chocs thats fantastic!!! Thanks soooooo much. All the proceeds will go into the pot. I've mailed Abby.
Thank again.

Latest posts

Back