A Quick Brisa Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
After the UV finishing gloss has cured, i wipe away the sticky residue. On one or two nails, the UV Finishing gloss has not adhered to the nail in a small spot, usualy in the middle of the nail.

Is this cause i am not buffing/cleaning the surface of the gel thoroughly applying the UV Fininshing Gloss?????

Sorry. I don't use Brisa so not sure if this applies. I used to get a lot of probs like this when I first started using gel, but only on the right hand. Took me a long time to realise that when I'd finished buffing the right hand and moved onto the left, my client would be fiddling with the right hand, running her fingers over the buffed nails, running her fingers through her hair etc which would affect the finished product. So I now put the finishing gloss on the right hand and cure BEFORE I start buffing the left, and rarely get probs.

Could also be an uneven coverage of your UV gloss. When you have finished applying double check before you put them in the UV, use your overhead light as "your friend"! move the nails around so that the light will reflect back any dust bumps, uneven coverage and missed bits.

Could also be that you are not applying quite firmly enough so make sure that gel is really on the nail!
HTH

Thanks for that.....what you have said could definately be affecting it! I will make sure i am concious of these when applying it next

Latest posts

Back