A Sassy addition to the team

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news and congratulations, always find your threads and replies so helpful, can remember when I first found this site was having probs with pow and your advice was to try with a dotting tool...what a difference that made...so big thanks and well done Sassy..Karen xx

Well Done hun!

Sassy's posts always catch my eye

Always informative and precise

She posts not only constructive answers, but she has a great sense of humour too.

I saw one post - I think it was a gooblegook from the muppets or something. Can't remember now, but it had me in stitches !!

This is the kind of person you see online and even though you never met her, you think you know her.

Sassy - I personally think you would also make a great Educator.

Good luck and best wishes

Gina

www.pronails.co.uk

congratulations sassy, your posts are always very informative and help us newbies out when we need it. well done

deborah

Congrats Sassy!!

Congratulations Sass you really deserve it!!! :D :cool:

congrats sassy! Does this mean you will be on this site more often now? Is that possible? xx

Well done my friend and fellow exhibition shopper!! Sorry this is VERY late in being posted, but I have not been on site for A G E S !! Got builders in at mo, so always seem to be making tea!!

A brilliant choice GMG, Sass's posts are always THE BEST!!:Kissing:

CONGRATULATIONS. WELL DESERVED. WHENEVER I SEE A POST BY SASSY I KNOW IT WILL BE WELL THOUGHT OUT AND CONSTRUCTIVE. I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR HER OPINIONS.

Latest posts

Back