A Sassy addition to the team

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Our community here has now become so freaking massively popular and my schedule has become somewhat similar so it was high time we looked at expanding the moderator team to share some of the load that falls on our current overworked moderator team :)

So please join me in welcoming Sassy Hassy to the moderator team for The Nail Geek.

Sassy has been a hard core member of the site since joining a year and a half ago. Her posts are always constructive, positive and well thought out. As such she has always been a valuable member of the community and now a valuable member of staff here with Ruth, Gigi, Samantha and myself.

Thanks Sass. Don't try and edit my post now :D

Way to go Sassy............................Sam if i post 5000 constructive and well thought out posts and move to Spain or in the process of, can i too become a moderator? lol

Thanks for all your hard work...........:green:

Huge congratulations on being chosen to be a moderator Sass, and moreso for accepting :D
4 (now 5) moderators for our massive community, you guys have got your hands full, and you all do such a fab job behind the scenes :hug:

x x x

Well done Sassy, you deserve it. I have always found your threads were very helpful and thoughtful.

Congrats Sass :)

another mod to keep us in check and the site sorted ... v coolio.... good choice gmg :)

Jess
xox

abso fab! sassy!!

Well done Sass that posting paid off lol
Congrats babes :hug:

Well done Sass my little friend, a better person couldn't have been chosen! :hug:

xxxx

Well done Sassy! :biggrin:

:hug: Congrats Sassy!! :hug:

A brill choice for a moderator.

How Exciting!! I was just thinking the other day that you should be a moderator as you are always so fair and understanding to everyone. Well done and keep up the good work. xx:hug:

Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!! Congratulations my dear friend, couldn't have picked a better person for the job!!!!:hug:

:hug: Well Done!!! I noticed you were brilliant right off!!:hug: Sam couldn't have picked a better person for the job!

WELL DONE SASS! :hug:

AMB X

Well done Sassy, that is wonderful news.
Congrats
xxxx:hug:

Excellent news........I have often commented on your diplomacy skills Sass and this is your just reward for them!!

Hey, now you don't need to find excuses to geek....you can just say "It's my job!!"........how cool is that!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

congratulations Sass:hug: welll deserved, your posts are always well thought out and very fair, no leaping in with the answer before you have thought it through, unlike some of us who jump straight in:o like "oh oh I know the answer to that one"
A very wise choice Sam.

Wow!! Thats great news Sassy!! Congratulations hunnio!!! Well done! xx :hug:

congratulations hun :biggrin: xx

Thank you all for you lovely messages of support ... not sure whether I now have to give an acceptance speech and burst into tears Paltrow style! And thank you Sam for considering me for this post, it is truly an honour to be asked.

I do try and think before I post (although not always). My step dad's motto was, engage brain before opening mouth, and it kinda works. A motto that we should all live by I believe! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back