A Sassy addition to the team

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the MOD Squad!!
xxx

WELL DONE SASSY - You are up there with the Big Boys where you deserve to be. Your posts are always so helpful and informative and you deserve the recognition:Love:

congrats to you sass!!!!

Great news Sassy, well done.

If your in the 'Mod Squad' does it mean you need a 'Parker' coat & a scooter??! :biggrin:

Well Sassy, you are where you belong, up in the top, with all the other informative, helpful, non bias, and just lovely people.
Well done for being chosen.

Well done....Top of the class Sassy!!:lol:

I shall bow down and say "We're not worthy " next time I see you. :hug:

I certainly won't strip off like I did last time!! lol:wink2:

x x x

a well deserved honour for you sassy. you speak a lot of sense.:D

Well done Sassy, couldnt think of a better person for the job:hug: xx

Congratulations Sassy .... the new moderator sign suits you very well, very becoming ;)

Here's to the next 5000 posts lol!! :wink2:

Cogratulations and well done Sass!!! xxxx

Well done Sass. XX

Hi..
Well done and deserved Sarah.
Have to agree with the other threads in that you are perfect for the job. Your threads are always unbiased and well written and always helpful to others.
And now you have got the perfect excuse for being on geek all the time...lol

Couldnt have happened to a better person, your always unbias in your opinions helpful and caring as well as fair. congratualtions hun
x

Well done sassy - xxxxx

Congratulations Sassy:d :d

congratulations sass xxx

jules xx

Hey Sassy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Sassy ! Hey Sassy!

Well done girlie.......

MWAH. xxx

Well done sassy, fantastic news, love reading your posts xx

Well done sassy...i think you have all the qualities needed to be a moderator and i am positive that you will be a massive help to GMG and his crew..xxxx

Well done sassy...i think you have all the qualities needed to be a moderator and i am positive that you will be a massive help to GMG and his crew..xxxx

Latest posts

Back