A similar product to NSI sani-pure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
Morning, as the title suggests I'm looking for any recommendations of a product similar to the nsi sani-pure, recently I've been having a reaction to nail products and having realising it's only in certain areas it seems to me that it could be the sani-pure so wanted to try another brand to see of that helps, is there any that you all recommend? Xx

Anyone? Surely not everybody uses nsi sani pure? Xx

Is it just a hand sanitiser you're looking for?

Try CND Cool Blue, OPI Swiss Guard or Jessica Hand & Body Bath.

No I have hand sanitiser, the sani pure is a spray I use on each finger nail, it comes in handy when blending tips too x

This is it, I guess it's not really needed then aslong I use my hand sanitiser? X

Attachments

• 1407512604262.jpg
    1407512604262.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 96
I personally love NSI Sanitise and wouldn't use anything else but I'm sure I've seen one by ASP available at salon services xxx

No I have hand sanitiser, the sani pure is a spray I use on each finger nail, it comes in handy when blending tips too x

So a cleanser before application?

Try CND Scrub Fresh.

I personally love NSI Sanitise and wouldn't use anything else but I'm sure I've seen one by ASP available at salon services xxx

It's only because of the reaction I'm getting why I want to try a different brand, if it's not that then I'll be switching back to the sani pure x

So a cleanser before application?

Try CND Scrub Fresh.

I use the nsi nailpure plus which is a cleanser and dehydrator similar to the scrub fresh? The sani pure is a antiseptic sanitiser xX

Sani pure is just a hand sanitizer. I was nsi trained but i now just use the one from sallys its about half the price n doesnt make any difference to the treatment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sani pure is just a hand sanitizer. I was nsi trained but i now just use the one from sallys its about half the price n doesnt make any difference to the treatment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll try the one from sallys, hopefully it's just an ingredient in the sani pure that's causing the reaction xx

Latest posts

Back