A voucher template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of a voucher template which I can change to my own business name and details...

Or does anyone know of a good site to make vouchers on, I'm not needing many and don't want to spend loads :/

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try vistaprint or fantasyprint

How about making your own with a template on Microsoft Word or Works using coloured paper. Then you would be able to print one off whenever you need, and make it more personal to whoever is receiving it. x

How about making your own with a template on Microsoft Word or Works using coloured paper. Then you would be able to print one off whenever you need, and make it more personal to whoever is receiving it. x
This is ideally what I'm wanting to do.. I have been doing it this way for past couple of years but they've never seemed very professional.

I've now bought some photograph paper and coloured card to try them on, has anyone got any pics of what there's are like just for inspiration :)

This is mine, after having them printed I've had my logo done by Verve (added onto photo bottom right) but at the time I used Vistaprint as they look good for the price. I think they were £15 for 25. Banner Penguin (better quality but a bit more expensive) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417001816.849189.jpgdo printing too but I'm unsure on quantities you would need to order. If you have your own logo though it would be easy to design in Publisher for individual clients. ;) x

Mine were done by Carl @ verve and printed by banner penguin I absolutely love them and they were very reasonably priced xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417004307.208445.jpg

Have you both made these yourselves?? They look way fancier than I think I could do myself... :(

Have you both made these yourselves?? They look way fancier than I think I could do myself... :(

I did mine on Vistaprint, selected the design I wanted and added info I wanted on there. It's double sided too. X

No I paid Carl @ verve to design mine (he has done lots for me now) I then sent them to banner penguin to be printed. Worth every penny x

These are mine, designed and printed at home and adapted from a template on Microsoft Word. I print them onto a pearlised ivory card and have purple pearlised envelopes for them to be placed into.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 19.48.24.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 19.48.24.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 144
I got fed up of doing them myself so treated myself this year, I got verve to do mine too :)

Thank you all :)

Latest posts

Back