A week to go until open night...Any tips or ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeley20

Reaction score
hi everyone, so my open night is a week away and i cant wait! Iv got everything ready for it but just wondered if anyone had any ideas or tips to get those people to come back and be regular clients? or even tell there friends etc. All ideas welcome..

Maybe its alot to ask lol But i really want this open night to give my business a boost. I will go out of my way to talk to everyone and make them feel special on the night etc. I will let you all know how i get on :) wish me luck xxxxxxx

How exciting!!!
It's all about your approach to the client care :)
Any free gifts being given away with price list? Snacks ...

Fingers crossed x

My salon opens in a few weeks too, I say salon, it's a shop front with two small rooms, one nails, one beauty. Any idea what I could do with regards to opening night?? Would not fit many in!

Congratulations!
I agree its the approach .. Be confident and believe you can do this!!
Have you thought of loyalty cards? Offer something free or half price after so many treatments or pedi/manicure with every colour service

The very best of luck to you x

hello some points to consider
1. beverages with a hint of health
2. goody bags with price lists and a voucher?
3. a ruffle with treatments offered
4. spa euros (i always do that and help me a lot. it boosts my retail. you offer a mini cheque book with special prices for this day only for your clients to buy
5. free demo (make up, a special treatment, ipl application)
and good luck and postive thinking

also i fogot to mention
your loyalty program
your referall program and generally any promos that you will make in the future (mother's day ex)
if you need help just let me know

hiya thankyou all for your replies, I will be having drinks and cupcakes on the night. I havent done any goody bags but i am giving away 10% vouchers to everyone who turns up. Also doing a raffle which has £5 vouchers attached to a prize and lots of other things going off.

Sounds like im going to be in for a busy night, everyone is coming...even the ladies in the sandwich shop across the road! But its all new custom so im excited! You will be hearing from me next week to let u know how i got on :) xx

Latest posts

Back