ABT insurance, not very helpful! opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holistikat

Reaction score
Im just wondering if any geeks have experience of using ABT for their insurance?

My insurance is coming up for renewal and I was thinking of switching anyway and then had a call from ABT offering a years free insurance, so I thought why not!

The woman I spoke to was really friendly and couldn't do enough to help. Iv sent off my certificates and application form over a week ago and im still waiting for my insurance certificate to come through and also for a reply about a query I had.

Iv rung up again today and the girl on the phone was really snooty with me, told me they had a back log (fair enough) and id have to call up again in 1-2 weeks if I still hadn't received my certificate. I asked her my query again and she told me id just have to wait until my certificates had been looked at, yet didn't take any details off me at all.

Im worried now that I wont get my certificate through before my other insurance expires and that there will be a gap, also going by the attitude of the girl on the phone, I don't feel id want to ring again with any enquires or problems.

Maybe the girl was having an off day? Has anyone else used ABT and found them helpful?

I was with ABT last year for my insurance and I never had any problems with them, always helpful when I rang up, as you say she was maybe just having a bad day :)

I must of had the same girl as you lol, I phoned for my insurance and four weeks later not received any paper work so phoned and told the same I requested a copy a week later for email as I needed proof for my bank they did that and received my paper work about a week later

I've been with ABT for the past 3 years. They are ok- had a few problems with them - very slow in getting back, they told me there is no excess on the insurance but when my front window got smashed it turn out that there's £100 excess, I kicked a fuss about it and they waved it for me that time.
Saying that I have stayed with them, partly because they are affordable, because they already have my certificates etc and they have 0 excess on treatments.
July x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back