Abusive message on my car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarLouise

Reaction score
Who thinks this person is unbelievably cheeky and over reacting. Lol. Mine is the silver car

Attachments

• 1430928042690.jpg
    1430928042690.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 1430928050742.jpg
    1430928050742.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 373
I think it is obviously them that's the idiot ! You've parked well within the lines of the parking bay

Not entirely sure what they would expect you to do as both front wheels look equidistant from the white line.

I'm honestly shocked when I saw this! I'm not a great parker I really struggle but I'm no where near the line here!

His drivers door is on the other side isn't it?

I was in Formby waitrose last weekend and had to climb in the passenger side as I couldn't open the drivers door. It wouldn't occur to me to be abusive. Sometimes how we park is dependent on how others have parked!

Vic x

That wasn't the car I parked next to when I arrived. I'd been parked for at least 5 hours so could be anyone. That's what I said! Bothered just climb through the other side lol x

Well they must have been able to get in if they drove off

You've parked nice and square. The other driver is parked at an angle so they're the dafty.

Your parking is fine ! The note would have been more abusive if I'd have parked next to them that is excellent compared to mine lol some people are so pathetic and need to get a life [emoji12]

Tbh, I'm a knob. If someone parks close/on the white line, I park close that side too.
Just to be contrary and I've never had a message.
If they were there after you, they could have reversed in. Or climb in the passenger side.

I'm thinking if they couldn't open the door and get in they should either lose some weight, or if disabled, get a disability badge?!

That wasn't the car I parked next to when I arrived. I'd been parked for at least 5 hours so could be anyone. That's what I said! Bothered just climb through the other side lol x
It depends... was there as much room as there is in the picture above, or was the other car there first and left with less room than the one in your picture? Because that'd pee me off. Although I'm not rude enough to leave a nasty note! Especially if you didn't have much room the other side due to other people parking badly.

I do sometimes wish I had a scrap of paper though! Especially for the guy who left the width of a gnat's chuff between his car and my boyfriend's the other day. I had to get in the passenger side and climb over to reverse the car out of the space for him. It was most undignified, haha.

Tbh, I'm a knob. If someone parks close/on the white line, I park close that side too.
Just to be contrary and I've never had a message.
If they were there after you, they could have reversed in. Or climb in the passenger side.

I'm thinking if they couldn't open the door and get in they should either lose some weight, or if disabled, get a disability badge?!
You're not Katie Hopkins are you? :)

I find that hilarious! Parking lot rage. You've parked great. The only thing i can think of is that it was another person parked in the space beside you (who has left) and they were parked too close to the line for some reason. Sounds like that person is the idiot, lol xx

Thanks everyone for your replies.. don't know what some people's problems sometimes xx

We used to live somewhere where the door was right on the road. Someone parked their car so close that I had to climb over the bonnet to get in the house. Yes I did leave a rude note on that occasion and a nice dirty footprint on their bonnet [emoji35]

Your car is nice and small and cute like mine. What if your car had been a 4 by 4 they would have some complaining then. Keep smiling and carry on. x

I wonder if that message was left on someone else's car and they just passed it onto yours? There is nothing wrong with your parking xx

Good point, they could of thought you had put it on their car so put it back onto yours x

Latest posts

Back