Accident form help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I have a very busy mobile business. It is only me at present but I had a right shocker yesterday and now thinking I should have done something more formal to follow it up.

Halfway through a client's Shellac fingers and toes I realised that the colour she specifically requested was in my car. I explained so and said I was just nipping out to the car when I stood up and this mongrel evil dog clamped it's teeth into my leg! Very painful, client seemed more worried about me finishing the treatments but did apologise and put the dog out. I then sat there, finished the treatment with throbbing leg, got paid and left.

My trousers are ruined, my leg is sore but I'm up to date on my tetnus so all is good.

Firstly, should I fill out an accident form and send them a copy even though I am a one woman band??

Do I charge them for ruined uniform? ?

Do I just put it down to experience and keep feeling sorry for myself??

Carly @ Beauticles

Attachments

• 1401405333929.jpg
    1401405333929.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Contact a solicitor and sue her for everything. Clothing, pain and suffering etc.

It's a joke there's still dog owners out there like this.

If you are insured do speak to your insurance company they will advise you. They may ask you to send a report to the HSE. How awful for you. Lucky it wasn't me. . I would've wrestled the ******** to the floor and proceeded to have a full blown fight with it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you are insured do speak to your insurance company they will advise you. They may ask you to send a report to the HSE. How awful for you. Lucky it wasn't me. . I would've wrestled the ******** to the floor and proceeded to have a full blown fight with it.

And I think we know who would have won!

Vic x

Lol ... I'll ring my insurers today and see what they say.

In their defence they seemed as shocked as me and said that he had never attacked anyone before but what upset / annoyed me more was that I didn't get any contact from them yesterday to check I was ok. I would have been mortified if an animal I owned did that.

It all happened so quickly and during the rest of the treatment I was just thinking this effin hurts but we live and learn. My first thought was solicitors but I doubt I will get anything. I will just chalk it down to experience.

Thanks for replying

Carly @ Beauticles

Last edited by a moderator:
And I think we know who would have won!

Vic x

Oh no. I'm not really the aggressive, violent, outspoken, rude, self opinionated girl you think I am. That's my other face.

Ha ha.

Lol ... I'll ring my insurers today and see what they say.

In their defence they seemed as shocked as me and said that he had never attacked anyone before but what upset / annoyed me more was that I didn't get any contact from them yesterday to check I was ok. I would have been mortified if an animal I owned did that.

It all happened so quickly and during the rest of the treatment I was just thinking this effin hurts but we live and learn. My first thought was solicitors but I doubt I will get anything. I will just chalk it down to experience.

Thanks for replying

Carly @ Beauticles
www.beauticlesbeauty.co.uk

I would at least call like you say. I'm sure dogs that kill small children have never done it before either! I hope you're feeling ok.

Latest posts

Back