Acetone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freckles14

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm going on holiday on sunday, and i'm taking some of my nail things, just incase. I'd like to take a small bottle of acetone, but i know it melts plastic. Is there any little bottle in the shops that are safe enough to put in acetone in??

Thank you in advance!! :) :)

Sam

Skin Truth do a 200ml bottle of acetone :) xx

Would it not best to simply purchase the acetone while on holiday? Having one less thing to worry about in your bag... that is FLAMMABLE....
It's not very expensive.
Just an idea to consider.

Hi everyone,

I'm going on holiday on sunday, and i'm taking some of my nail things, just incase. I'd like to take a small bottle of acetone, but i know it melts plastic. Is there any little bottle in the shops that are safe enough to put in acetone in??

Thank you in advance!! :) :)

Sam

if youve got an old nail varnish remover bottle it should be fine (i refill an orly one with acetone when i need to take it anywhere)

Jess x

Thanks everyone, might nip into Sallys at the skin truth range. I'm going to Sri Lanka, and we're not anywhere near shops, so thats i need to take everything with me before i go.

Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back