Acrygel Michelle Porter help in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyMollys

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm so interested in learning how to do Acrygel as a USP for my module service.

I've contacted them and they're Nottingham based and it's gunna be hard for me to get down there to do the training.

Is anyone trained or use this system or similar and willing to meet to train me? I'm happy to pay you for your time.

I currently do gel polish & am fully qualified. I'm based in Glasgow & drive.

I would love to offer extensions to clients and boast it being healthier to the nails.

Thanks.

I done the nsi course in acrylic in Glasgow not the same I know but amazing trainers and product x

You can't have just anyone training you, you need it to be one of their trainers. You would have no official qualification and your insurance wouldn't cover you. Any EMA based Liquid and Powder (acrylic) system will not be damaging to the nail when applied, maintained and removed correctly.

You can't have just anyone training you, you need it to be one of their trainers. You would have no official qualification and your insurance wouldn't cover you. Any EMA based Liquid and Powder (acrylic) system will not be damaging to the nail when applied, maintained and removed correctly.

I wasn't sure if anyone was a trainer in the system or a similar system to try.

I thought about just doing the acrylic training but a lot of my ladies are very anti- acrylic but would probably be interested in a combination. It's also a bit more of a USP.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back