Acrylic and gel extensions-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucybeauty01

Reaction score
okay Hi all, ...

Right I am having issues which i just cant get my head around, i could really do with some of your expertise and advice - as much as you can give me ! im baffeld! all my products are decent NSI products!

Firstly.. - when i am blending my tip onto the natural nail i get white dust which traps it self by wedging inbetween the plastic tip and natural nail so therefore when i apply the acrylic i can see the dust wedged under through the acrylic and gel! iv tried to get rid of it before coating the nail but i cant it just wedges it self and i cant clean it!??? - do the tips not need blending or..??

Secondly... - After around a week of (at the moment just my family members) wearing acrylic or gel extensions around the top of the nail (cuticle area) it looks hideous!! it looks rough and cracked and off colour, i can see through the acrylic/gel to a rough looking texture underneath and just looks so bad..i prep the nail exactly how i know im supposed to i use a primer and bond and i always cleanse and dehydrate the nail, i make sure no product touches the cuticle and i always buff the acrylic down..but it still grows out looking discusting!? any ideas???

Thirdly.... - at what stage should nail art to acrylic and gel be applied? i want to use glitters, crystals, nail paint..... i saw a lady using actual artist paint to do her nail art - is this what should be usesd or can you get specific nail art paint!?

thanks for any advice you can give!

Latest posts

Back