Acrylic brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
Hi,
Just lately I've been having probs with new brushes.
Can anyone tell me the best place to get a really good one that won't lose it's point after five mins.

I've been doing nails for 12 years so I know how to look after one. These new ones that I've tried are all rubbish from the start :-(

Deb x

I use and adore my #10 CND Brush it used to be called the Master Sculptor.
This is a large brush if its a smaller one you prefer the #8 Pro Styler is just as good they keeps there shape beautifully I would highly recommend them.
You would get them from Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 :hug:

I, too love CND's #10 brush. It's FAB. :)

Do they sell to non cnd users? I use Harmony but they only seem to have gel brushes.

Deb x

Do they sell to non cnd users? I use Harmony but they only seem to have gel brushes.

Deb x

Yes you can buy CND brushes, and they are excellent as they are made from Kolinsky sable, I have only used the prostyler which is a size 8 but it was an excellent brush.

Harmony do do acrylic brushes too though and their brush is pretty good, I have 2 of them and I find they do keep their shape, will flatten out when required and goes back into it's point when required too !!

That said my all time favourite brush and the one I always go back to is my EzFlow Grand Artist 508 brush......it may look boring with it's wooden handle, but it is the best brush I have ever used. My smile lines are always more smiley with it :)

Thanks for your help, I shall start looking straight away :)

Latest posts

Back