Acrylic course- 1 day course vs 4/5 day course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Started training in acrylic with essential nails from home but just doesn't work the same as having help next to you! So.... I'm looking into nail courses and would like people opinions on the courses, do you think you can learn enough on a one day course to go home and practise hard to be a good nail tech or does the 4 or 5 day courses beat them hands down? I have done lots of half and one day beauty courses and found them good with some practise but would like advice for nails!
Any advice or opinions would be much appreciated! :)

You just cannot learn to do nail enhancements in 1 day!!
If you pay for and attend a 1 day course you will eventually end up paying out again for a 4-5 day course to learn all the stuff you should have learned in the 1 day !!

I think by the tone of your question you already know this ;)

The one I have looked into that's local is a two day, the first day application and the second, two weeks later, for infills! I'm confused, it's so tempting to go and do a one or two day course because I have the money for this now but will have to save longer for the 4/5 day one but I think I know what the right one is to do.... Be patient! Do it right or do it twice! Thank you for your advice :)

It will take you years to be great at creating good nails so a one or two day course is simply a waste of money. You will not be able to take everything in, there is just not enough time to remember everything you will need to know.

Save up and do the 4/5 day course, it will be more structured and you will feel more able to go home and practice. Once you have done your assessments on the final day, then, and only then, will you begin your long journey in search of the perfect nail! :wink2:

I'm decided in the cnd training fir acrylic with one extra day for the gel! Now waiting for Monday to contact them for the nearest training and then time to do the boring bit and save!

I'm decided in the cnd training fir acrylic with one extra day for the gel! Now waiting for Monday to contact them for the nearest training and then time to do the boring bit and save!

Good decision, you wont regret it!

I m doing an 8 week course (1 full day per week) and am training for a full nail tech vtct. Have done first 2 weeks in manicure and a bit of nail art and have now just started learning about acrylics. Could not imagine being able to learn everything in 1 day!! Even 2 would be crazy!! Your best going for the 4-5 day course definatly. There is so much to learn. Hope this helps x

Jen that sounds a really good way of learning! I'm intrigued! Where and who do you do the training with? Xx

Latest posts

Back