Acrylic help/skills course wanted south east?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I'm in east anglia but can travel, ideally not too far out of my area.
I need a really good trainer to help me with my acrylic issues and update my skills. I see Gemma does acrylic skills but Doncaster is too far.

Any ideas anyone? I'd like prices and course info. I don't need a qualification just help, so anyone who's ace at acrylics will be considered weather your an actual educator or not.

Who did you originally train with? Is it possible to return to them for 1:1 ?

I've just trained and passed with solis nail and beauty. The course was amazing, I did a complete nail tech but you can do a acrylic course.

I live just outside cromer. The course I had was in new costey due to the amount of students but they can also take place in Straton strawless area

Hazel Dixon in thetford is amazing, is that far from you?

I've done all my training with the fabulous Justine crick (Braintree Essex)she's cnd and has won many many awards,her 1:1 is second to none

Thanks for replys ladies... Any more?

Crystal Nails.

Anymore? There must be more ladies? Xx

Possibly even north east area. As I travel there occasionally.
Rather have an independent trainer x

Well firstly what brand are you currently using?
What you need to do is visit the distributer or brands website that you use and look under training and scroll through and contact an educator that's around your area :)
X

I originally trained with a rubbish company and needed extra help so went with nail harmony, their training is amazing xx

Latest posts

Back