Acrylic help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines the CND brush and it's pointy I was thinking of a flatter brush I wonder if it would be easier to push down at the sides
Yes I was thinking the same. The NSI brush Royal precision I can only find the round one..

Yes I was thinking the same. The NSI brush Royal precision I can only find the round one..
It says round but it isn't!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463928945.196486.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463929005.570858.jpg

This one right? X

Yes that's the one I have

I'm addicted to brushes! my fav is my Nsi Royal and Crystal nails "the big one" brushes, I have just pre ordered this one to have a play with, its suppose to be great for cuticle and side application

I'm addicted to brushes! my fav is my Nsi Royal and Crystal nails "the big one" brushes, I have just pre ordered this one to have a play with, its suppose to be great for cuticle and side application

Looks good! I am a newbie in acrylics so am going to try the NSI royal precision one X

How big is the big one?? Lol.
I've a size 20 that I ordered from the states that I've been playing with and I love it

I've a size 20 that I ordered from the states that I've been playing with and I love it
It's a 10, Gosh size 20 now that really is a big one Lol! I want a try ;)

Wow a 20! I can't see me ever moving from a size 8. Sigh

Let's all move up a size

I only got it to try working with the one bead method

What brand brush have you brought please Lorraine? Is it oval or flat? X
I've just got the Ink London one as I use their acrylic, but the crystal nails size 8 is meant to be good so I'm ordering that soon too. Let us know how you get on with your new brush x

I've just got the Ink London one as I use their acrylic, but the crystal nails size 8 is meant to be good so I'm ordering that soon too. Let us know how you get on with your new brush x
Will do x

I ended up moving down a size! I used to have nail harmony size 9 but I needed a new brush so when I swapped to nsi acrylic I got the royal precision too. Really like it! X

Latest posts

Back