Acrylic help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it that much I have 2 lol. Just in case one gets mislaid or damaged

I ended up moving down a size! I used to have nail harmony size 9 but I needed a new brush so when I swapped to nsi acrylic I got the royal precision too. Really like it! X
Can't wait to try it! I have only used a size 8 so far x

What's the NSI acrylic system like? I use CND at the moment x
I trained with Nsi and still prefer it. It's easy to work with, not too slow to set and a great range of cover colours and also coloured powders. I've tried others but still prefer it

Hey ladies
So from my last post I have been practicing lots!
Any feedback on the attached photo please. Does it need to be thicker?
Thank you
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 31
Hey ladies
Thank you
Xxx

They look nice. All nice and one length and shape looking at your thumb it looks like you need a little bit more product on the tip zone 3&2

Hey ladies
Thank you
Xxx

They look lovely, very jealous! Are you using tips or sculpting?

They look lovely, very jealous! Are you using tips or sculpting?
Oh thank you, I've been so worried I would never get it!!! I only qualified at the end of March so using tips at the moment. I would love to learn how to sculpt one day xx

They look nice. All nice and one length and shape looking at your thumb it looks like you need a little bit more product on the tip zone 3&2
Ok thank you x

Oh thank you, I've been so worried I would never get it!!! I only qualified at the end of March so using tips at the moment. I would love to learn how to sculpt one day xx

I 'qualify' in TWO WEEKS! but feel like I have so much to learn still and I'm desperate to sculpt. I did a set of acrylics I was so pleased with the other week - obviously I can spot bits that I need to improve on but they were certainly a step in the right direction. Then I did a set this week which I got so disheartened with and wondered if acrylics were for me. It's actually comforting to see everyone struggles with acrylic - I work full time so don't have loads of time to practise but once I finish college I'll have some extra time.

I 'qualify' in TWO WEEKS! but feel like I have so much to learn still and I'm desperate to sculpt. I did a set of acrylics I was so pleased with the other week - obviously I can spot bits that I need to improve on but they were certainly a step in the right direction. Then I did a set this week which I got so disheartened with and wondered if acrylics were for me. It's actually comforting to see everyone struggles with acrylic - I work full time so don't have loads of time to practise but once I finish college I'll have some extra time.
It just takes loads and loads of practise.
You will get there. It Can be disheartening at times. I try and look at every nail at every angle and make sure it's even everywhere. And if am not happy I try and and look at what went wrong and what I can do next time. I am still a million miles away where I need to be but with every set I hope it gets better.
Good luck with your journey and we all here to support one another xx

Latest posts

Back