Acrylic help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeFabulous

Reaction score
Hi!

I've just completed my diploma in acrylic extensions and I'm really stuck on what product to use? I currently have my own mobile business but I've only just started out so funds are low. I trained with artistic rock hard but that seem rather pricey.

HELP please!

Inklondon or CJP - I use both systems and love both and prices are really good

Another vote for CJP, I trained with the edge at college, then move on to artistic rock hard as I was already trained in their gel polishes, but lost my confidence with acrylics and didn't try again for another two years, after hearing how amazing cjp was I ordered the sample kit, and I was amazed, the set I did was by far the best I'd ever done, after a 2 year gap! you work drier, it sets slower and files like a dream, and my acrylic nail art is coming on leaps and bounds because of it too!

Thank you I've read a lot about cjp and after looking at their web site and seeing range of colours and nail art I think that's who I will go with as nail art is something I would love to bring to my business in the future! :) thank you for your help!

Another vote for CJP, absolutely brilliant. I've also not long started acrylics, and this system is seriously easy to use, it also has good staying power. I would recommend just going straight for the master system. It's faster setting but still gives you enough time to work with it.

Cjp [emoji173]️

So after ordering cjp last night I really am amazed not only did it come today but had a little play on my plastic hand and I love it!! I was so worried about going out and having ago on real hands and was really struggling getting things right but this has really given me confidence! Thanks all x

Latest posts

Back