Acrylic L&P glitters and colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButterflyGal

Reaction score
I am trained with Ezflow and i am going on the conversion course with CND in january (cant wait that long!) lol

Anyway, what i want to ask is with ezflow they have a great variety when it comes to colours and glitters i think compared to CND (correct me if wrong)

And i do have quiet a few clients who likes the glitter/colour acrylics.

So would i have to use ezflow instead of cnd if a client wants glitter/colour acrylic because obviously you cannot mix products.

but what about if i have done a normal french acrylic with CND and someone wanted a 3D design ontop?? by using ezflow?? could i do that?? or is that still classed as mixing products??

i wish there was a way that i could use ezflow acrylics when it comes to there colours and glitters but use CND at the same time lol

sorry if it sounds stupid :o
Thanks

Once a product is cured, it is ok to put another brand on top, like for instance infilling another tech's work.

I use Ezflow myself but I'm sure that CND with their additives and range of glitters etc are pretty well equipped so to speak x

Once a product is cured, it is ok to put another brand on top, like for instance infilling another tech's work.

I use Ezflow myself but I'm sure that CND with their additives and range of glitters etc are pretty well equipped so to speak x

Ok thanks :)

You can make any colour and glitter effect you want with CND additives etc AND as you want them and need them rather than spending hundreds on pots of stuff you only use now and again and which sit on the shelf for the majority of the time. COME ON that makes sense doesn't it?

It's fun, it's Creative, clients love it, and it makes economic sense.

You can make any colour and glitter effect you want with CND additives etc AND as you want them and need them rather than spending hundreds on pots of stuff you only use now and again and which sit on the shelf for the majority of the time. COME ON that makes sense doesn't it?

It's fun, it's Creative, clients love it, and it makes economic sense.

Ok, i have spent money on the ezflow glitters and colours about a month ago so i would need to finish them :s

With regards to your EzFlow powders if your not using q monomer anymore you can still use our powders with any traditional monomer, so if your using cnd retention for instance then you would use your cnd prep products.

Personally I can never be faffed with mixing my powders up too much, as they are already premixed... Just need to find the time to play! Lol

Jess
X♥X

Jessica Marks
EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Be Creative educator
Original Sugar lead nail stylist

With regards to your EzFlow powders if your not using q monomer anymore you can still use our powders with any traditional monomer, so if your using cnd retention for instance then you would use your cnd prep products.

Personally I can never be faffed with mixing my powders up too much, as they are already premixed... Just need to find the time to play! Lol

Jess
X♥X

Jessica Marks
EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Be Creative educator
Original Sugar lead nail stylist

It may seem nice to have dozens of pots of glittery powder that you've spent up on, sitting on the shelves month after month for convenience, but it just makes no sense economically when you are running a business.

Almost every enquiry here on Salongeek.com is from people asking for cheap products, cheap training, cheap tools etc. If technicians kept their money in their pockets instead of spending out on all these different powders they would save a small fortune, and be able to spend on the important stuff.

It is fun to mix your own coloured glitters and powders and it is so simple and quick ... Not really 'faffing' at all. And the most important thing is that it makes perfect economic sense to mix colors and glitters when you want them, need them, or just want to make some bulk of the colors you use the most, and then replace your powder only when needed. I think it is fantastic that CND have made it so simple and economical for all of us because I, for one, hate to see my money sitting on the shelf, in cupboards and cases.

The CND additives are amazing you really can make any colour/shade your client desires . ! Ive recently started with Brisa Gel Im still currently charging training prices whilst I get my speed/confidence up etc as I only completed the course last month.

I get my clients involved in the 'creation' process when mixing them up a custom colour - my nail room is more like a cooking program when the additives & glitters are out lol My clients seem to find it great fun though :) x

Latest posts

Back