Acrylic nail course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashTurps

Reaction score
I am currently using cnd acrylic at work And wanting to get some further training to help me however cnd course is pretty expensive and requires many days to to complete . Can I get just as good training somewhere else ? Closer to home and requires less time . I live in Hampshire area .

In a word no (for CND specific training - only their acadamies are licenced to provide CND training, anyone else offering it is doing so illegally). There are other training facilities using other brands available who are very good. The Creative Beauty Group are based in Ferndown but they offer Entity L&P training not CND. There are also other good training centres dotted around but they won't offer CND specific training.

You could always look into doing a single 1-1 session with your local CND educator if you are only wanting to cover certain topics, or brush up on your skills.

You could always look into doing a single 1-1 session with your local CND educator if you are only wanting to cover certain topics, or brush up on your skills.
Hello Anna, thanks for your advice how do I go about doing that? Would be ideal to find someone as local as possible to me.

Hello Anna, thanks for your advice how do I go about doing that? Would be ideal to find someone as local as possible to me.

Have you had a look on the education site at the sweet squared website, you should be able to find information about the educators and find one that is closest to you.

Or give sweet squared a call and they should be able to help you.

Latest posts

Back