Acrylic nails help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paola

Reaction score
Hi guys im after some advice. have just started doing acrylic again after training with them years ago. Im practasing loads and really enjoying doing them but having a few probs. a few of the tip corner keep braking ( dont know if I need to make acrylic thicker over tips?) and do most of you use one bead for the whole nail or do it in sections?
any advice would be great.
Thanks
kirsty x

Hi guys im after some advice. have just started doing acrylic again after training with them years ago. Im practasing loads and really enjoying doing them but having a few probs. a few of the tip corner keep braking ( dont know if I need to make acrylic thicker over tips?) and do most of you use one bead for the whole nail or do it in sections?
any advice would be great.
Thanks
kirsty x

I had this with a set I did on myself a month or so ago. I found that zone 1 was too thin in that area (corners).

I place my beads in zones. 1, 2 and then 3, I sometimes use an extra bead for the apex if the natural nail is quite flat.

I do tip's and sculptured, mainly sculptured, but I have a few clients that prefer tip's. I do both methods the same using the 3 zones. So zone one is the tip/smile line even if just using pink or pink & white, then a bead under the smile line to make the apex and strenghthen the nail, and then a small bead in zone 3 the cuticle area. HTH's.

Latest posts

Back