Acrylic Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollipop

Reaction score
Hi again.. the bump on my head has got me thinking!!

Why is it when I do a set of l+p of pink and white is it that I still get lifting on some clients but when I do a set of either all clear, all natural or all pink I dont get any lifting???

:confused: ????Shouldn't make any difference. It should all be the same, but maybe it's the concentration on getting your smile line and it throws your rhythm off a little. It might be that you're not as comfortable with that service as you are with an all one color service, find someone to try doing with natural and clear to see if that's the difference. HTH

Lollipop said:
Hi again.. the bump on my head has got me thinking!!

Why is it when I do a set of l+p of pink and white is it that I still get lifting on some clients but when I do a set of either all clear, all natural or all pink I dont get any lifting???

Just a thought but when you do your pink and whites do you do all the whites first then the pink? If so you need to make sure you scrub fresh again before applying the pink.. I used to work this way as it was the way I was taught and alway had a little liffing. I know do the pink and white on one nail at a time its quicker as you scrub fresh once only. hope this makes sense
caren :D

Latest posts

Back