Acrylic removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyrhodes

Reaction score
Been doing acrylics for about 2years now and always dread taking them off! Does anyone have any quick/ easy solutions for removing acrylic nails? Thanks!

I use remover wraps.
Remove any polish and de bulk with a file then wrap for 20 mins and everything is usually soaked off by then. Xx

Oh that sounds better thankyou xx

Yes this is how i soak my acrylics off too, the best wraps are magis foil wraps for acrylic. They have a thicker pad for more acetone. I wrap up the acrylics and by the time I have done lash infills or shellac toes all the acrylic has soaked off!

Great thank you!!! Will try this on myself tonight!

I would file them right down, then soak in acetone for a few minutes, & just keep scraping with your metal tool, that's what I do & takes about 20 mins all in all

Put the wraps on for 15 minutes and came off so easily! Thank you sooo much!!! Xx

Do you soak off rather than infilling overlays? I hate rebalancing and I'm trying to think of other ways so I don't have to do hours of filing! Any tips?!

Put the wraps on for 15 minutes and came off so easily! Thank you sooo much!!! Xx

They practically do all the work for you don't they lol xx

Yes it's amazing! Haha xxx

Latest posts

Back