Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkey2

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

On your opinions what acrylic powder and liquid do you find the best:?: :biggrin: xx

I've used quite a few, from NSI, EzFlow, Nubar & Eco.

All of them are good but the one I like best would be EzFlow.

Try and get some samples and try them out before you buy in bulk.

Hope this helps !

Hi ladies,

On your opinions what acrylic powder and liquid do you find the best:?: :biggrin: xx

There are lots and lots of different brands out there and I'm sure everyone has their own favourites for their own reasons.

I've been using EzFlow for over 11 years now and I'm now totally bias! It has over the years given me real ease of use and also been part of my competition winning as well as on going education...

If you like a slightly wetter ratio and a product that is a little more forgiving, then you may find EzFlow for you...

If you wanted to give it a try why not get a sample kit... altho do bare in mind that like with any different product if you havent been shown the right way to use it and get problems then a little bit of education and support can make the differance with your results

hth

Jess
x

Jessica Marks
EzFlow Master Artist Educator
Be Creative Educator
Original Sugar Lead nail Stylist

Last edited by a moderator:
Im also interested in which acrylic is best. How do i get a sample?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi I've used EzFlow, CND and Entity and liked them all.
It will be worth your while to visit a trade show if you can where you can see demonstrations of these products.

Latest posts

Back