Acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole_Wressell

Reaction score
What is the best Acrylic Nail product brand to use? Struggling with lifting nails. Thanks! :)

I use nsi, I don't think its product though Hun it's application (too close to cuticle) or prep not thorough xx

Thankyou hun, well I double check everytime and its not too close to the cuticle or sidewalls. I currently buy Naio acrylic products and they aren't very expensive so I was looking at getting more for my money and really good stuff xx

Hello.

I use supernails products, I had used NSI Attraction too, excellent product but very expensive for what I could charge doing acrylic.

I also used before those cheap acrylic kit like Kiss brand, with not very good acrylic liquid and powder. My opinion goes with what Abbie101 said, you can buy the most advanced acrylic product, but if application and nail prep fail in one single step, you will have lifting.

I also found out that putting the top coat in cuticle zone or on finger skin also produce lifting, so be carefull with that too.

CND Retention + :) Words cannot express how easy it is to use, and the lifting is never an issue. Proper prep is key to any enhancement, however a great product helps too

Thanks everyone. I've been looking at buying the OPI Absolute acrylic products, any reviews? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone. I've been looking at buying the OPI Absolute acrylic products, any reviews? Thanks!

I've got their absolute pink but I don't love it! Preferred nsi but going to give CND a try soon?!

What are the methods you all do for prep to prevent lifting? I'm sure my acrylic application is good. Thanks :)

If you switch from the App to a browser like Safari to see the full site there is an Articles and Tutorials section with so e great tutorials on Prep and application techniques.

Ok thanks very much, I will do when I get back home.

I use CND Radical.. They say it prevents lifting especially for those taking thyroid medication. I used to always get lifting until i started using CND Radical. Havent tried the Retention+ yet but have heard great things about it.

Latest posts

Back