Adhesive melting white tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kankan

Reaction score
Hi I used pro impressions adhesive on an advance white tip today on a new client, was not very happy when the smile line started to melt into the glue!! Anyone else experienced this with adhesive?? It looked like it have been dipped in acetone, same kind of affect as the tip blenders have but a lot quicker and a lot gooier! Wouldn't have been such a problem with naturals but with white I had to take it off and start again, luckily it happened instantly and before I'd done more than one! very glad to still have a small amount of old glue left. Otherwise extremely embarrassing!! Any one know why this would happen??

I have noticed this too, but it was more like the glue has oozed out from under the tip and the colour of the tip had bled into it. Wiped away with a cotton bud and all was fine with smile line, no service breakdown etc. Interested to hear other thoughtd and experiences as i thought it was just me using too much glue! Xx

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have noticed this too, but it was more like the glue has oozed out from under the tip and the colour of the tip had bled into it. Wiped away with a cotton bud and all was fine with smile line, no service breakdown etc. Interested to hear other thoughtd and experiences as i thought it was just me using too much glue! Xx

I tried to wipe but the white tip at end seemed to disintegrate so no clean smile line, exactly like a blender would do, but worse and quicker!! Was no cleaning up, and to be honest I don't think there was that much glue, as it's a brush was definitely less than when I use a nozzle type bottle, have emailed pro impressions. Especially as i was using their tips too!

Glad it's not just me though

Bit annoyed about this, I contacted pro impressions and they haven't got back to me, could this be a bad batch of glue or is it just how the glue is?

Did they get back to you? x

Latest posts

Back