Adrians Results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
As you may remember a few weeks ago I told you all about Adrian having a tumour removed from his testicle. Well it is good news it was a benign tumour we got the results today. We are so relieved and happy. Just thought I would let you all know after all the positive replies from you at the beginning of all this.
Thankyou for letting me know there are people out there who care about people they don`t even know.

Love Donna

That is excellent news Donna, a big worry off both your shoulders eh.

David

What fantastic news - you must be so relieved. I bet everything looks sunny even if its raining now, I'm thrilled for you both! xxxxx

So happy for you Donna - wonderful newsfor the both of you :hug:

donna-louise said:
As you may remember a few weeks ago I told you all about Adrian having a tumour removed from his testicle. Well it is good news it was a benign tumour we got the results today. We are so relieved and happy. Just thought I would let you all know after all the positive replies from you at the beginning of all this.
Thankyou for letting me know there are people out there who care about people they don`t even know.

Love Donna

Thats excellent news Donna, I am so pleased for you. I am waiting for my hubbie to get the all clear after his heart attacks so I have an idea of what a difficult time it must have been for you. xx

thats brilliant news donna

what fantastic news for you both!! thoughts and prayers still with you.

that is excellent news :D a huge sigh of relief eh?
xxx

Hi Sandi

Surprised you did`nt hear the sigh of relief where you are

Donna

Thank God its good news :Love:

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations...May the future stay rosey and bright!! :hug:

Brill news babe xxxxx
Go out and celebrate or stay in and celebrate even more xxx

lovely to hear your good news

simply WONDERFUL news!
:Love:

Oh Donna I am so happy for you both GREAT news :hug:

Love Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back