Adult Party Games

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
I have a rather large spray tan party booked next week, and to keep it fun while others are being tanned I was thinking of doing some of those daft party games, like the ones you do at Anne Summers parties or hen parties and so forth......Has anyone got any ideas on such games?? I dont mind riske but please keep it (fairly) clean geeks!!

I had an Ann Summers party at my shop and we played bingo.
The host gave everyone a piece of paper and we all had to write a risque word or phrase on it. She then collected the paper and gave them to all different people so we all had someone elses words on the paper.
She then started playing bingo. Everytime someone had a number on their card called out we had to shout out the word that we had written on the paper.
It was great fun and i won't tell you what i had written on my piece of paper :o

Pass the parcel is a good laugh....especially when in each layers is something funny to put on...(cheep stuff from joke shops).....we went to a party and played this...Rob ended up in a zoro mask...pink wig and false teeth...:lol:

Another good one is The handbag game....

Write some cards with the usual and unusual things you keep in your handbag...(pen...file...keys...gloss...1 earing....condom...ect) then call out these things one by one....the ladies in the room must dive in their bag to see if they have it...the first to hold it up must keep it by her side.....the winner is the one with the most items.

THE LEFTY/RIGHTY GAME IS GOOD IF YOU WANT TO GET THEM DRUNK!!LOL:lol: you basically give them all a drink tell them they have to drink with there left hand, for the ones that get caught drinking with there right... they have to down the drink in one!!! you can keep changing the hand to confuse them. never done it at a spray tan party, but its a good laugh on a night out!! you could addapt it, if they get caught they are out the last one in gets a gift???? doesnt sound as fun though!!!lol:lol:

We played spin the bottle and who ever it pointed at had to tell who they how many they had slept with at one time. I learned a lot about my daughter that night and we both said 'don't tell dad' at the same time:eek:

LOL love them everyone!! Keep them coming!!!

Chocolate willie in the jelly, just like apple bobbing but way more messy but no one will be wearing makeup so.............

Chocolate willie in the jelly, just like apple bobbing but way more messy but no one will be wearing makeup so.............

:lol: You just know there will be one tipsy twonk who will "forget" they have tan on though!! :lol::lol:

only for those that haven't yet been sprayed:

tie a long thin candle to a length of string. Tie other end of string around the waist so that candle is dangling from behind (like a tail), dropping to mid thigh / knee height. Arrange a bottle (milk bottle is good as fairly wide mouthed) behind the person and get the person to squat so that their candle goes into bottle. No looking behind tho, only down between their own legs to see where bottle is. Quite amusing, particularly after couple drinks.

hope this makes sense, good luck with party.

ps DONT LIGHT THE CANDLE:eek::lol:

After a few drinks, pin the 'wil*y' on a picture could be funny, after a few drinks and spins blindfolded i'm sure it would get everyone giggling! You could do David Beckham, or someone?

The person who gets the closest could be given a prize, maybe some chocolate?

Just something that came to my mind!!!

x

After a few drinks, pin the 'wil*y' on a picture could be funny, after a few drinks and spins blindfolded i'm sure it would get everyone giggling!

x

We done this for my sister on one of her 4 hen nights lol.
I had a picture of her husband to be dressed up as Sweeney Todd for halloween, he had the hat, mustache everything. I enlarged and cut out his head from the pic and laminated it then put it onto the body, we also laminated all the wi**ies so they could be used again. It went down brilliantly, her face when she clicked who the face was was a picture!:lol:

We done this for my sister on one of her 4 hen nights lol.

Did she have 4 hen nights for the one wedding, or 4 weddings with one hen night for each? :eek: LOL

Yeah it was 4 for the one wedding lol

Latest posts

Back