Advanced definition eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaBrad

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've had a few clients ask me if I do HD brows in my salon but at the moment I don't. I've been looking into different brow courses and I'm really keen to learn something new! It's been 15 years since I trained as a therapist so it would be nice to train in something new. I'd love to do a HD course but I just can't afford it, it's a shame they don't do a finance option! Are there any cheaper versions that might be as good?

Thanks xx

As you will already have a waxing and tinting qualification, why not look at billion dollar brows courses? Xx

It's too far away to train unfortunately I did look at them. I'm based Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire way xx

Totally off topic but i LOVE your profile pic! The nails are absolutely gorgeous, are they your work?

back on topic, I haven't used them myself but have heard good things about WOW Brows. They have a retail range that's meant to be really good and affordable. I think they are available in Sallys and they do the training inhouse. Do you have a Sallys nearby? It was a while ago I looked into it but think they still do the same kind of 7 steps that HD do.

I am also looking at further brow training and can't even think about affording HD Brows :cry:

It's too far away to train unfortunately I did look at them. I'm based Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire way xx

Aww I did my BDB training at the Carlton institute, do they have any near you? Xx

Hd brows do do finance options here in Ireland, surely they do the same in England. Maybe check again, as i think its relatively new.

Try illah brows

Latest posts

Back