Advertising enhancements at model rates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
The salon owner where I may be going to does not recommend I advertise for models, she says anything that says I'm not confident is not a good idea.
I'm not so sure, I wouldn't want clients to come in thinking they are going to be perfect when they are far from that and with out practise they won't improve.

....So how would you advertise the enhancement side of it?
Would you refer to it as models?
Also how would you word it as I'm pants at that side of it?:lol:

Thanks geeks
x

Just a thought... Maybe you could post some pics for critique and peeps can say if they think your standard is good enough to charge full price?

I am inclined to agree with the salon owner that you don't want to look under-confident. How about you charge full price, but offer some sort of discount on rebalancing, for instance, if a full set is £40 and a rebalance is £35, you could give them a voucher for a £30 rebalance and include up to say 3 repairs at no extra cost?

The problem is, with not charging full price, it's very hard to suddenly switch to full price and I also think, clients that come to you for deals, often don't return as full price regulars. So I would be inclined to charge them full price at the start but give them an incentive to return.

I would rather charge full price, then if the client is not happy and complains, totally fall on the sword, apologise and graciously offer to put it right f.o.c. and with a smile.

Thanks hun, I don't have any piccies or models to work on at the mo to take some.
I know what she means about confidence but I don't want to start off on the wrong foot because they aren't as good as Joe bloggs down the road who's been doing it for 10 odd years.

hi.
why don't you do a INTRODUCTORY OFFER full set of enhancements for £????
only one set per client. charge them full price for infills when they next come in. you'll get them in.if they think there getting a bargain, and you've got your models. :idea: thg

yeh i would do the inrto offer for a few weeks , so they are getting a good deal and you dont feel bad about charging too much :hug:

Latest posts

Back