Advertising for male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
So as the title suggests I'm wondering for the geeks that offer male intimate waxing where do u find you get the best response from advertising?
Thanks in advance.

As a guy I would say good place to advertise is gyms. I would say maybe get a more neutral or male tailored leaflet etc done and leave them in gym receptions or one in each locker.

I know it's something my gym buddy's would consider. Some men are more embarrassed about asking for it rather than getting it done. Making it tailored for men they will feel more at home. When you got the guys who weight train 3/5 days a week, use sun beds, some in competition, hair removal is a big thing.

Thanks for that I appreciate the feedback especially about tailor making the leaflets.

Does anyone else have any experience advertising to male clientele?

Hi Kate,
I would take a look at male skin care advertising and work from there. If you look at L'Oreal men's advertising you'll see a whole different colour palette and use of words etc than the advertising aimed at women.
Other than that, and I dont mean to sound bitchy :) but keep it simple. Stick to the facts...
Sunshine xx

I've never advertised. Make sure you put it on your website and they will find you, then it will spread like wild fire if you're good. Good luck.

Hi Kim yes I am good. (LOL You trained me.)
I have put it on my website and am getting a slow stream from that but not many. The guys I am getting are returning but say they would never tell their friends they get it done. I am in west yorkshire so our yorkshire lads are perhaps a little less open about it. LOL
I am fine for it to build up slowly but wouldn't mind it being a little bit more frequent.

Hi

Not sure if this would work but if Mondays are abit slow how about tailoring them to a Man's Monday? Im not sure but maybe men would feel more comfortable going into a salon/home salon if he knew it would just be mens appointments?

Latest posts

Back