Advertising for Male Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katykitten

Reaction score
A quick question for all those geeks who offer male intimate waxing..........

After training with the fabulous Kim Lawless a few months ago I now want to start promoting the new treatments

I'm currently advertising on Gumtree and on my salon website, and am going through all my other free business listings adding the services to my business description....... any ideas on any other ways to advertise / promote such treatments??

Thanks Geeks xx

Have you thought about contacting a local quality barbers and seeing if you can put a poster up ? Or approaching male dominated places such as football/golf clubs etc to see if you can do some marketing with them ?

I've never advertised so you will find that before you know it, your diary is booked out. They just kind of find you. Ask to be added to www.waxing4men.com

You're a brilliant waxer so they'll seek you out. xxx

I was going to suggest waxing4men however, they do say you can only be added if there isn't already a listing for a technician in your area and in Cardiff there are two already. It's worth asking them I guess.

An enhanced listing on yell.com with a link to your website might be good.

Thanks for your replies

I've already registered to waxing4men.com (I'm one of the two ZoZo, lol)

Think I will do some flyer drops and posters in gyms, barbers as suggested

I'm think I'm too eager, lol, I'm going to have to learn about patience.....

xxx

Latest posts

Back