advertising on line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
hi how many of you have advertised on line other than yell. I am thinking of it but would like to know how others have got on any recommendations also what sort of cost is considered reasonable. I hve advertised in the past on a website and found it to be very effective but would like to know of more opportunities to perhaps increase traffic further

I have, head to toe beauty is good i have had work through that site, also all the free listings, gumtree is good if u have a site as it helps get you high up in google x

is head to toe beauty expensive to advertise on. how did you find out about it?

I think it cost me £15 for a year, i found it through a search engine I think.

hey guys,
I have had a very successful response from them-headtotoebeauty.co.uk, found a link that gives a free link for a whole web-page ad on there, my friend got one this morning, so may aswell give it a go! here;s the link
Advertise with the Head To Toe Beauty Directory :)

i have just had a look at this and it is only free for one month and then £29 after the first month. They don't seem to have any info about beauty therapy and treatments or products though do they or am I missing something?

will spend today searching for the best deal on the net. If you want to know how i get on just drop me a line will be happy to share my findings.

Hi I found vistastreet to be quite good....free advertising..you do have to keep placing it every once in a while, however you can upload a pic but watch out for the replies regarding naked cleaners!:green:

Naked Cleaners????!!!!!!!!

do you have a link to vistastreet i think i am missing something can't find any opportunity to advertise or even free listing

Latest posts

Back