Advice about Clynol Be Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanize

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice/opinion. I've been using Cylnol Be Blonde toners and use these also on my own hair. Now I always mix my Be Blonde Kristal colour with a 3% perox. However my housemate who's a much more experienced colourer than myself has told me that I should start using a 1.9% with this as the 3% is lifting my hair a bit. Normally I would go with what she says but on this one I'm sure she's wrong!! What you folks think??

i have used alot of clynol i was trained with clynol..with the krystal yes its recommended to be mixed with 3 % but on bleached hair i think you could use 1.9 if you are noticing everytime you tone it lifts ever so slightly..i have used with both dependeing on porousity of the hair. and the clynol rep said using 1.9 wouldnt be a problem...use your judgement.
hth

Thanks Joanne, that's what I wanted to here, means my housemate was correct but not so much that she can rub my face in it haha! Cheers I'll give the 1.9 a go!

Latest posts

Back