Advice blond to copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Patience

Reaction score
I have a new client in next Monday. Shes got bleach blond highlights and a very golden base by the look of things. Her natural is about a 7. She wants the colour iv uploaded. Do I prepig two/three levels? I was thinking root stretch 1/4 6.3 and 3/4 7.43 majirel. Then half 7.43 half 8.43 on the ends. I was going to pick pieces out mid lenth to ends and put in conditioner rub in last 15 mins to tone.
Shall I use 10 vol on roots to avoid hot roots. Any suggestions welcome. Many thanks. This is my first post so please be kind

Attachments

• IMG-20170921-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170921-WA0000.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 40
To avoid hot roots I'd add in a quarter base :). And I always pre-pig as I feel it makes it last better!
Formula sounds great, lots of dimension :)

To avoid hot roots I'd add in a quarter base :). And I always pre-pig as I feel it makes it last better!
Formula sounds great, lots of dimension :)
Yes I did put 1/4 6.3. Thank you for replying. Do u use quick pig by affinage ever Iv never used it wondering if this could make life much more easier for me. I have bundles of dia colours and majirel tho so could just use that.

Oh base for me is a 6.0 or a 6.000 I didn't know 6.3 was a base. No I use dialight or diarichesse to pre-pig. I don't like affinage to pre-pig.

Oh base for me is a 6.0 or a 6.000 I didn't know 6.3 was a base. No I use dialight or diarichesse to pre-pig. I don't like affinage to pre-pig.
Majirel you can mix a .3 with coppers and reds. Thanks for your reply.

Latest posts

Back