Advice for future mobile spray tanner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tansonwheels

Reaction score
Hello to all! I'm going for my training next week & am on the way to setting up my own mobile spray tan business so am in need of some sound advice from the professionals. I want to be able to offer my clients the best products available on the market without charging more than £20 - £25 per spray. Would anyone be able to offer any advice on the best, most natural solutions and also advise me on which to avoid. It's scary to be staring a business & I don't want to get this wrong from the beginning as I need to build a good reputation & fast! ! Also has anyone used solspa, urban tan or bali sun? Many thanks in advance :)

Hello to all! I'm going for my training next week & am on the way to setting up my own mobile spray tan business so am in need of some sound advice from the professionals. I want to be able to offer my clients the best products available on the market without charging more than £20 - £25 per spray. Would anyone be able to offer any advice on the best, most natural solutions and also advise me on which to avoid. It's scary to be staring a business & I don't want to get this wrong from the beginning as I need to build a good reputation & fast! ! Also has anyone used solspa, urban tan or bali sun? Many thanks in advance :)

I have used Bali sun and always had fantastic results.

Who did you do your training with ?
and did you not like the solution from them ?

Celebrity Secrets is 100% Natural active ingredients and free of alcohol, oils and parabens.With aloe vera and vits A B5 and E. Smells great and lasts well!

I think really you have to get some samples from different companies and try them yourself and decide which ones you like the colour/smell etc. of. Also chat with different companies as obviously some will bend over backwards to help you, others wont and see what add-on products they have for you to retail.

Latest posts

Back