Advice for offering ear piercing & what kit to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi, I trained years ago & used to do a lot of ear piercing in my last salon.

I now have a lovely home salon offering all beauty treatments and would like to offer ear piercing also.

I have a licence through electrolysis and am currently inquiring if this also covers ear piercing...

My question is what kit would you recommend and what to charge??

Thanks alot

Hi i think caflon is the best choice :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

just went on there website but it didn't give me prices?

anyone bought Caflon from cheaper places?

hi i done training with caflon years ago and after about 5 years past thay gave me a new gum,solution ect,give them a call thay will advise you :hug:

I bought mycaflon kit from capital. Sallys sell them too, but nearly x2 the price!

xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

To perform any ear or prose piercing you will need a licences of your local council.
Check it out before hand.

Caflon for me ,there guns are guaranteed for life as far as im aware ,if you call them thay should be able to sent you a price list :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Thanks I have ordered a Caflon kit with extra aftercare bottles - but how shall I price it? what do you charge for ear piercing with aftercare?

I have a caflon gun! They are the leader in ear piercing!

I would go to professional beauty Manchester ... If you live near... As you will get a good deal there!

I would also redo the training when I did it about 3 years ago it was only £10!! So you might as well!

I think your electrolysis licence will cover you was it's all classed as invasion of the skin.

When I checked with my local council it was £500 for the building to be licensed and then an additional £500 for me to be licensed !!! It just wasn't financially feasibly to do it in the salon so just keep my gun for friends and family!

I charge £15 but im way to cheap when Claire's accessorys are charging £35 :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

My council charge £75 for premises and £75 for person, which I pay for electrolysis anyway!

Still dont know what to charge??? was thinking £17-£18:sad:

My council charge £75 for premises and £75 for person, which I pay for electrolysis anyway!

Still dont know what to charge??? was thinking £17-£18:sad:

Gosh that's cheap!! Wish I lived near you!!

Latest posts

Back