Advice high lift tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah was told that the other day I have an account with them as Also do beauty can't wait!

Its in the units by where the bowling is!

Oh okay okay!!!

I don't I'm mobile however i don't do that much hair anymore because I'm studying other subjects at college so don't have loads of time!
Aww shame you should defo do colouring I've read some of your stuff on other forums really good

Aww shame you should defo do colouring I've read some of your stuff on other forums really good

I'll always have hairdressing!

Okay! Had to make sure lol

It's a nightmare that sallys (salon services)sell to both professional and the public! You have no idea, it's relentless when a person walks into your salon wanting you to sort their hair out after they've gone and bought professional products and done a diy job after watching their own hairdresser do their hair and they think they can do it at home cheaper!!! It's a nightmare. Wish we had places like you do in America where they can't go!.....

It's a nightmare that sallys (salon services)sell to both professional and the public! You have no idea, it's relentless when a person walks into your salon wanting you to sort their hair out after they've gone and bought professional products and done a diy job after watching their own hairdresser do their hair and they think they can do it at home cheaper!!! It's a nightmare. Wish we had places like you do in America where they can't go!.....

Aston and fincher, m&s and alan howard don't sell to non pros.

Aston and fincher, m&s and alan howard don't sell to non pros.
None of those are around me. We only have sallys. ...in Leeds there are a few others which is fine but don't like buying completely online....like to go in and see for myself. I use schwarzkopf and have a rep but they usually get the order wrong and I have to go to sallys to stock up....

I always use Alan Howard's I like the professionalism I get there, Sally's I find it too much like pay for it and just go

I always use Alan Howard's I like the professionalism I get there, Sally's I find it too much like pay for it and just go
I find the opposite lovely ladies in the sallys near me my local a Alan H is roasting hot with a glass roof so avoid buying from there if I can as don't like to think what it does to products- plus they accused me of shoplifting once as I'd been to the loo and walked round the store twice and been in my handbag for shopping list I was fuming especially as I'd spent £250 and they never apologised lol

image.jpeg

I find the same with the beauty industry also as I have trained in both. there is always a cheaper diy alternative but the Great thing about hairdressing is no one can cut their own hair! Well not better than a hairdresser anyway so will always have that as our bread and butter!

Latest posts

Back