Advice - Light Redish to Light Brown???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks :hug:

My name is Karen and I am a nail geek after a wee bit of advice if poss. My natural hair colour is a mid to light red. I have dyed my hair for years as despite the fact i like the colour - just not on me! personal choice. At the moment it`s a mid brown with highlights (bleach) but the roots are appearing again. I would like it a nice caramelish light brown all over - is there any way to achieve this?? I have not been to hairdressers yet as the salon I normally go to has shut due to the credit crunch - I wouldn't attempt this myself but just wondered if it can be done? From changing the colour now to maintaining the red roots?

Thanks in advance :)

Karen xxx

Last edited:
Anyone lol?? xxx :o

it should be achievable in time , but it will be no 1 step process - im not 100% but i think it may involve pre-bleaching your natural colour applying a tint over the top - and thats just the roots . try asking again in the main hair section you may get some more help. really depends how strong and red your hair is as it can resist some colours

Last edited:
it should be achievable in time , but it will be no 1 step process - im not 100% but i think it may involve pre-bleaching your natural colour applying a tint over the top - and thats just the roots . try asking again in the main hair section you may get some more help

Thanks so much for reply - I will try posting this there as well - cheers x

Latest posts

Back