Advice neede from all extensions geeks please : )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
this isnt advice for a client,its for me,
Im in major need of an injection of glamour! feeling very drab at the minuite,and thinks its the kick up the bum i need to get me shifting the post baby weight ive gained, so ive promised myself im gunna start the tanning,nails,pedis etc again,and go back red, I felt fab last time i was red,Im now using manjirel 7.1, with 6,8 and 10 extensions,which is very affective,but just not for me, im thinking of using a colour from the majirouge range,but im stuck as to wether to keep the hair ive got in, in,and just dye the lot, or wether to start afresh,and put in either a 30,or a 33, then dye it? to lift the red a bit?
i wear 22 & 18",and curl them into big bouncy curls,im thinking jessica rabbit,hehe!!

or if any of you could tell me where i can get some quality red extensions from,that would be fab, ive never managed to find any,ever!

any advice will be greatly recieved,
Thanks,
Kate x

Best to colour the ext at the same time as your own hair. The dyes they use to colour ext hair are totally different to normal hair dye, and while the red will fade from your natural hair, the ext would stay very bright. This would look odd.

thats what i was thinking,

Best to colour the ext at the same time as your own hair. The dyes they use to colour ext hair are totally different to normal hair dye, and while the red will fade from your natural hair, the ext would stay very bright. This would look odd.

Well, sounds like red is way to go for you then kate, you'll cetainly turn heads with the red hair and extensions.
Its actually quite a interesting look if you put a red shade over multi tonal extensions as you will get the different shades coming through in the red.
When your ready for new extensions then you have got the right idea going with the 30 or 33 as the reddish base extension hair holds the red dye much better if going for that bright stand out wow factor.My daughter used the balmain double hair extensions in colour 33 and wore them for nearly a year we dyed it all the shades of red throughout the year from pure red to copper to magenta.
Go for it and make sure you show us the results x

Thanks,
I cant wait! : )
xx

Well, sounds like red is way to go for you then kate, you'll cetainly turn heads with the red hair and extensions.
Its actually quite a interesting look if you put a red shade over multi tonal extensions as you will get the different shades coming through in the red.
When your ready for new extensions then you have got the right idea going with the 30 or 33 as the reddish base extension hair holds the red dye much better if going for that bright stand out wow factor.My daughter used the balmain double hair extensions in colour 33 and wore them for nearly a year we dyed it all the shades of red throughout the year from pure red to copper to magenta.
Go for it and make sure you show us the results x

Latest posts

Back