Removing pink tone from extensions?

I had to remove my clients extensions after 3 weeks because they turned pink.
They did have a pink/red tone when fitting but I didn’t think after a few washes they would turn a different colour.
Does anyone have any advice on how to remove the peach tone or would it be a case of just having to dye them darker to get rid of it?

Attachments

cassies97

Colouring extensions is not for the faint hearted and can be extremely tricky. Due to the amount of chemical processing they've been through they don't act the same as natural hair and you never know what the results will be.

I recommend getting in touch with the supplier and seeing if they can rectify the problem. For now you might want to try a different brand for this particular client.

Colouring extensions is not for the faint hearted and can be extremely tricky. Due to the amount of chemical processing they've been through they don't act the same as natural hair and you never know what the results will be.

I recommend getting in touch with the supplier and seeing if they can rectify the problem. For now you might want to try a different brand for this particular client.
Unfortunately the supplier would not offer anything as they said it’s natural discolouration..within 3 weeks..

Yeah I have replaced the hair with a different supplier for free so hopefully will be okay now.

But as this may happen again in the future I thought there may be a way to get rid of unwanted tone

cassies97

Unfortunately the supplier would not offer anything as they said it’s natural discolouration..within 3 weeks..

Yeah I have replaced the hair with a different supplier for free so hopefully will be okay now.

But as this may happen again in the future I thought there may be a way to get rid of unwanted tone
Oh, thats annoying I'd expect them to send a replacement set. I'd keep nagging if I were you as I think that's unacceptable.

Its more trouble than its worth colouring extensions, especially if you're unqualified or inexperienced in colour.

Oh, thats annoying I'd expect them to send a replacement set. I'd keep nagging if I were you as I think that's unacceptable.

Its more trouble than its worth colouring extensions, especially if you're unqualified or inexperienced in colour.
Trust me I’ve nagged! But they have said it’s ‘natural discolouration’. So I’ve switched suppliers as not very happy with the customer service.

Yeah I did think that, just thought as the hair is only 3 weeks old is a waste :(

cassies97

Trust me I’ve nagged! But they have said it’s ‘natural discolouration’. So I’ve switched suppliers as not very happy with the customer service.

Yeah I did think that, just thought as the hair is only 3 weeks old is a waste :(
Thats terrible, what company is it if you don't mind me asking? Rubbish excuse, hair extensions are processed in a way that they shouldn't really fade. I've never had extensions where the colour has faded unless I constantly use heat on them which you shouldn't do anyway!

Thats terrible, what company is it if you don't mind me asking? Rubbish excuse, hair extensions are processed in a way that they shouldn't really fade. I've never had extensions where the colour has faded unless I constantly use heat on them which you shouldn't do anyway!
It was euphoria one. Yeah I was very annoyed, out of pocket having to replace the hair free of charge!,

So will only be ordering with them when I have too now. X

Yeah I’ve had extensions lighten slightly over Time but not turn pink -.-

Sploo

Malibu c crystals works well

Hi can I ask what supplier you switched too...currently on the look out for a new supplier as I have had the same problem xx

Hi can I ask what supplier you switched too...currently on the look out for a new supplier as I have had the same problem xx
I’ve been using angel remy & simply hair x
And looking at glamlox x

May use euphoria one again if they fix the issue with new hair or a refund as the actual quality of their hair is fine. But if they won’t fix issues I’d rather not use them!