Advice needed about hair extensions - from a professional and client point of view

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeKay

Reaction score
Evening All!

Although part of this thread is aimed at hair geeks, I am looking for a "customer reaction" too, so its aimed at all you lovely Geekers!

As a mobile hair extensionist, I book the client for a free consultation,and order the hair specifically for the clients fitting, normally a few days to a week later. This has worked well so far.

However, today, I have been offered the opportunity to rent-a-room for a couple of days a week in a place with some pretty good footfall of customers.

Which leads me to my 2 questions.....

1. would you, as a customer, expect hair to be on site, so effectively you could have your extensions done "on a whim"

2. (for the hair geeks) do you keep a large "stock" of hair or order as you go, and arrange for fitting at a later date?
(please pm me if you would rather eep your details private)

Hope this all makes sense as my head is buzzing with a million thoughts since this occured earlier today! :eek:

All help gratefully recieved :)

Hi

I had Raccoon hair extensions put in last year. I went to my salon and had my hair ordered then went in a week later.

It worked great because I just had to pay for the hair on the first visit and then everything else on the second visit so it didn't feel like a massive cost all at once.

I wouldn't expect the salon to carry stock and would think it more finacially sound to order it in as needed.

Thanks guys.
Was just having a panicky moment i think lol

Latest posts

Back