Advice needed on gel nails please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jane5

Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to this site and would love some advice as I think I will go mad soon. I use LCN gel and it seems to take forever to do infils, well I think I end up rebalancing the nails as I end up taking off most of the gel I put on.
I dont get lifting on many clients but when I do well I can kiss goodbye to at least 2 hours, I dont understand how I am able to get a new set of nails on in less than an hour and a half but I take forever to do an infil.
I am a perfectionist and like to think my clients go away knowing that I have taken the time and care to enhance their nails the way I would like them done on myself.
I watched another nail tech in the salon and she was alot quicker but ended up making the client bleed and she kept saying sorry for burning them with the file, this is not what I want to do to my clients but it would be lovely to be a little faster as not always do I want to be with some clients for 2 hours!
I would be grateful for a little help xx:cry:

Latest posts

Back