Advice needed please about cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisap

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wondered if anyone can tell me what the best glue to use for the cluster lashes?
I alsodo glam lash semi permanent lash extentions but u cant use the same glue so thought id ask opinion

lisa x

I just use salon services glue for clusters,it last reasonably well,after all, theyre not meant to last too long anyway.
And I use glam lash, for individuals,as I were trained by them

: )

I just use salon services glue for clusters,it last reasonably well,after all, theyre not meant to last too long anyway.
And I use glam lash, for individuals,as I were trained by them

: )

yeah i got the SALON SYSTEM - INDIVIDUAL LASH ADHESIVE CLEAR one,do u use clear or is blk best? x

I use the black one,i find sometimes with the clear one, it can dry so that you can see it
x

I use the black one,i find sometimes with the clear one, it can dry so that you can see it
x

yeah was thinking the same gona get the black i think x

how long does this glue last on a person?x

I use the salon services black one too find it much better than the clear one as mentioned above it sumtimes dries sort of white and can be seen theres no real set time for the period the glue lasts i have clients who have still had cluster lashes on for 5 weeks which is a pwersonal best for me but more or less on average 2 weeks depending on how client maintains them nd i would also say a lot of it is really down to the way they are put on i always make sure mines r firmly set in place and weighed down with the blunt end of my tweezers to ensure extra adherence xxxxx

Latest posts

Back