Advice needed Re Yellow Blonde Hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerriTanya

Reaction score
Hi Hair Geeks,

I'm a skin geek and need some hair advice fast please guys!

So I went to my hairdresser yesterday with the aim of going blonder and less gold than I was.

I normally have a full or half head of foils, Clynol High Lift Tint colours 10.1 and 10.2.

So we decided to get rid of the 10.2, as that was the gold and use the 10.1 as a full head tint with some bleach highlights.

In the salon it definately looked blonder, which I was happy with, but now that I am home and have looked at myself properly, my hair is a light yellow :sad: , so technically more gold, as it was more creamy before. I have never had this problem before with this tint as highlights, this is the first time I have ever had a full head tint.

So I was wondering do I ask for a toner over this colour or do I need to have it coloured again?

I'm aiming for a nice creamy, light beige blonde and although I was trying to reduce gold tones I don't want it too silver, if this makes any sense? Could you recommend a good toner I could ask for?

Thanks so much!

This is the colour I currently am, it looks a little more yellow in real life:

img000752010060318271.jpg

Last edited:
hi, u need to ask your hairdresser for a pearl/beige toner. i dont use clynol so can not advise an exact colour! dont re-colour it with another blonde u already have hi-lites underneath what u have now, it will ruin the condition! full head tints can look more golden then hi-lites as u dont have the contrast against your natural colour! hth:D

hi just to let you know clynols 10.2 and 10.1 are not highlift tints
10.1 is ash 10.2 is extra ash 10.3 is gold

Latest posts

Back