Advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsca14smiles

Reaction score
I am going to set up in tanning and nails from home, however I have a little one do you think if I am taking appointments in the day that customers would mind me having a little one? Or should I do evenings while my husband is home? Just trying to think of a way I can work round my family! Any advice from people who have already done this would be great! 😘😍 xx TIA

I am going to set up in tanning and nails from home, however I have a little one do you think if I am taking appointments in the day that customers would mind me having a little one? Or should I do evenings while my husband is home? Just trying to think of a way I can work round my family! Any advice from people who have already done this would be great! 😘😍 xx TIA

How old is she/he? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you will be able to work with your child in your care. Firstly it's not fair on yourself trying to split your attention between your child and doing a good job, secondly it's not fair on your child having to wait for you to finish/or getting in trouble for distracting you and thirdly it's not fair on your clients who are paying for your 100% attention. You might find it hard to build up a clientele this way. Don't mean to sound harsh but the reality is doing clients needs focus to offer a professional service that clients will return for xxx

I personally wouldn't want my young child around the fumes etc from nails and spray tans

I remember a thread similar to this a while ago, have a search and it might come up

Hey thanks for getting back to me, I do totally agree, a friend had mentioned this is how she had set up etc, I was completely unsure how it would work and if clients would want that, it doesn't sound harsh at all it would actually make sense, I am looking in to childcare options so that is the way I need to go! My friend had mentioned she used to ask other mums to bring their kids to which sounded a bit hetic to me if am honest! Thanks for the advice xx 😍😘

Latest posts

Back